* By submitting payment you are agreeing to the following terms
1. By receipt of payment you are agreeing that you are leaving your pet with Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation or training in a group or private lesson with Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation, that you are the legal Owner/Guardian and you certify to the accuracy of all information provided to Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation in writing or orally about the Pet. Source K9 reserves the right to deny admittance to the pet for any reason at any time.
2. Source K9 will require a deposit to secure your booking with the full payment to be made on arrival. All prices and availability are subject to change until we have received the appropriate cleared funds from all parties. The deposit amount will vary depending on the type of training required.
3. You will receive a Booking Confirmation email with full details of your booking, deposit and final payment details.
4. Non-receipt of your payment, by the stated due date, will result in your booking being cancelled.
All deposits are non-refundable
5. Owner/Guardian certifies that their pet is in good health and have given Source K9 full disclosure in writing or orally of any health issues and behavioural issues.
6. Owner/Guardian acknowledges and agrees that they are assuming all risks of illness, disease harm or otherwise to their pet by allowing their pet to stay or train with Source K9. Source K9 agrees to exercise reasonable care of the pet during it's board and train or private/group lesson. During transport in a motor vehicle, owner/guardian holds Source K9 and staff harmless in the event of injury or accident during transportation.
7. Owner/Guardian agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of the Pet while in the care of Source K9 including payment of costs of injury to staff or other animals or damage to facilities caused by the Pet.
8. In the unlikely event of an emergency during a board and train, SourceK9 will attempt to contact the Pet’s personal veterinarian as well as the emergency contact provided to Source K9 by Owner/Guardian; however, such an emergency might not provide the time to do so prior to the administration of care. Owner/Guardian authorizes Source K9 to obtain medical attention for the Pet from any qualified veterinarian and to transport the Pet to and from such veterinarian when Source K9 deems such medical care is important to Pet’s health and agrees to pay all medical costs.
9. Owner/Guardian agrees that they are soley responsible for the maintenance training following the board and train or private/group lesson, that in the event of failure to maintain or take the advice of Source K9 could result in your pets training being undone and owner agrees this is not a reflection of Source K9's training ability or service. Owner is also responsible for staying in contact with Source K9 to ensure proper training protocals are being met to the Source K9 standards.
10. Clients agree that all consultation phone calls are free of charge and that post session and post board and train calls, text messages and emails are billed at $90 per hour.
* Board and train customers are given a complementary phone call per week for three months following the board and train and 1 free follow up session per month following the board and train.
11. Clients agree to release photo and video to the ownership of Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation for promotional or educational purposes.
12. Clients agree to submit vaccination records to Source K9 by email or hard copy proving vaccination against parvovirus, distemper, rabies and parainfluenza.
In submitting payment, the client agrees that they have read, fully understand and consent to all content of this policy and waiver. These policies are subject to change without notice.
Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation
Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation 4990 Wilson road Duncan, BC V9L6L5 CA
Copyright © 2020 Source K9 Training and Rehabilitation - All Rights Reserved.